Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar 2013-Gown wishes

Usually on the big red carpet events the house of Elie Saab wins. Ever since Halle Berry in 2002 showed up in a sexy dark red dress to accept her first Academy Award, Elie Saab has become the most worn designer by royalties and celebrities. So, I do expect to see some of his dresses on the red carpet in front of Kodak theater.

These are dresses I would like Amy Adams to wear. I think she could choose Elie Saab:







On the other side, I think that Naomi Watts will choose Zac Posen or some other not so worn designer. These I are my ¨suggestions¨:







I believe that Jessica Chastain will choose Alexander McQueen. Personally I would enjoy to see her wearing yellow or some really bright color, but since lately she was wearing both blue, red and pink, maybe she will surprise everybody and come dressed in black or white, or some beige-gold variant:




According to tabloids Jennifer Lawrence will wear a dress specially made for her, but I have no doubts that latest Dior collection will show up on the red carpet. This white gown is my favorite from Spring-Summer 2013 collection:




photo credit:
Elie Saab Facebook page
Dior Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment