Saturday, January 19, 2013

Roksanda Ilincic Autumn Winter 13 Pre Fall

Roksanda Ilincic is one of my favorit designers. She is inovative, experimental, demanding and never boring designer. Her dresses have been worn in different occassions, and by many A-list celebrities, like Kate Middleton, Samantha Cameron, Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga and others.








On the other side, I wish her collections were more sophisticated. As much as I like them, they are not often breathtaking, and dresses to remember. I remember stunning Ginnifer Goodwin at People¨s Choice Award 2012 as well as Keira Knightley at "A Dangerous Method" premiere in London in 2011:



These two looks were more than amazing. But they were also worn in a good way, because Roksanda Ilincic's symmetrical style is sometimes hard to adapt to the red carpet.

The latest Autumn Winter 13 Pre Fall Collection is also intersting if we talk about the form. It is really creative collection, with many different bright colors in it. There are several pieces which I absolutely adore, and I would really love to see them on some of this year's big events.

My favorites are:








I could imagine Marion Cotillard or Zoe Saldana wearing pieces of this collection, but I think that as usual british celebrities will be main promotors of Roksanda Ilincic clothes.

photo credit: zimbio, Roksanda Ilincic Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment